Thursday, November 22, 2007

Here I am ...

Was brought into the world, without my wish

Will go from the world, against my wish

What I do in between, is my wish.

Will do, shall do, definitely do

All that I wish

Try to make sense of this world with all

The faculties I have been endowed with.

Will work hard with all my heart

Try and get as far as I can

And then in one jump of death

I will get through

Only to be back again at the start.

So does it really matter how far I got?

No.What matters is -

How you got that far?

Life is tough

But do not forget

Its always less tougher than you thought.

Be brave, fight it out.

No matter what you do,

You are going to be back to square one

You might as well do it with a smiling heart.

1 comment:

vandana said...

SoMe HiLaRiOus StUfF ToO.....:-w