Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Its that time of the year again , when you start making new resolutions , whilst guiltily remembering previous year's unkept promises:P....Anyway new year's eve is new year's eve and there is nothing to beat the feeling of freshness it brings with it- like the first page of a new copy, like you have just had a nice bath , like your first ice cream after a nasty cold, like the sight of a rose bud just coming up, like blah blah blah...
So well it has been an eventful year to say the least, for me and for the whole world in fact. The usual changes were earth getting even warmer and some more species lost forever to man. While US, predictably, had another steep increase in its military expenditure , for India it was , well obviously, in its population.
To be contd...

7 comments:

vandana said...

ditch kyon mara....accha tha ..like falling in the snow...[;)]

Anonymous said...

Good that you are writing blogs...though they aren't that interesting now..seems that you dont have much time to spend on writing...

Guess who!

Unknown said...

Hey there!
This is a good blog you have here.

Do keep posting, man. This is a great way to preserve all these precious moments of your life.

Now, about the New Year... It used to signify a lot to me somewhere in my past. Hope, fulfillment, pleasure filled my new year's. Not anymore. Maybe it's because I've lost myself inside this place.

However, this year, I enjoyed myself at Mood I such a lot that it felt that the New Year had arrived a few days earlier.

P.S. If global warming continues at this rate, looks like we're not that far from extinction, too! If not Global warming, George Bush and America are certainly doing their best.

Anonymous said...

Wherefore art thou ur next blog..:P

vandana said...

poooost!!!!!

Anonymous said...

u were in my dream yesterday and Gave me wonderful gift...[:D]

Anonymous said...

oye vandy yeh anonymous hoke kyun comment post karti hain ?
Dreams mein aayi matlab yeh definitely vandy hain jise "itne saare" dreams aate hain :D